EFC Marketing Awards
Demonstrating Excellence in Canadian Marketing for the Electrical & Electronics Industries
EFC is no longer accepting submissions for the 2016 Awards Program. Recipients will be announced at the November 2nd Future Forum.
The 2017 Awards Program entries will be accepted in February 2017
This awards program is designed to recognize organizations demonstrating marketing excellence and innovation within the Canadian electrical manufacturing and distribution and electronics industry.
Electro-Federation Canada (EFC) is the hub for the best and most influential organizations in the Canadian electrical and electronics industry. The EFC Marketing Awards are based on providing a forum to showcase marketing excellence and innovation in Canadian electrical and electronics.
The categories include individuals and organizations of all sizes representing electrical and electronics manufacturers and distributors. To enter, organizations must be a current EFC member- http://www.electrofed.com/members/. These six EFC Awards categories recognize excellence in the many areas of corporate activity contributing to the organization success in sales, marketing and branding. Click here to view the 2015 Award Recipients.
· “Click & Order” E-Commerce – Award Sponsor
· Merchandising & Display- Award Sponsor
· Customer Event/Trade Show - Award Sponsor
· Corporate Social Responsibility – Award Sponsor
· Integrated Marketing Campaign – Award Sponsor
· Sustainability Campaign - Award Sponsor
Winners will be announced at a special EFC Marketing Awards “Future Forum” event on
November 2nd. Each award recipient will be recognized in Electro-Federation Canada’s InfoElectro magazine, electronic newsletter, and the EFC website. See 2015 recipients in the Fall 2015 InfoElectro magazine- http://www.iprint169.com/infoelectro/InfoElectroFall2015/#20
Click here to view the English brochure.
Click here to view the French brochure.
How to Apply:
1. Create an account by clicking on the 'Sign Up' button on the right hand side of the page.
2. During registration, you will be asked to choose the award you are applying for (you will be allowed to apply for more than one award once you have registered). It is $100.00 + HST per submission, payable by credit card.
3. Complete & submit application.
Application deadline is June 30th, 2016.
The EFC Marketing Awards are applicable for 2015 & 2014 marketing programs developed and executed in Canada (it can also have started prior to these dates and/or be ongoing).
Should you require technical assistance, please click here